Our mission and objective is to guarantee the iimt Alumni's Network's sustainable development. At the same time, we want to keep our pioneering spirit. We leverage the iimt's activities with inputs from our own professional experience and network. At present, our objectives are:
- to promote social relationships & contacts among iimt graduates
- to promote contacts with members of other alumni associations
- to promote contacts with key players of the industry
- to act as a supporting network for current iimt participants
- to involve iimt Alumni members in the development of the iimt
The iimt Alumni's Network will be a platform for all iimt graduates to strengthen their knowledge gained throughout their respective executive programmes. Furthermore, the value-added from networking activities will provide them with great professional opportunities. Besides, multiple social and private aspects are to be promoted. The aim is to establish a basis for a relaxed and informal environment for dialogues.
Graduation Ceremony 2018
Next Alumni Events
Welcome to the iimt Alumni Network on Xing. You are welcome to join the iimt Alumni Network Xing-Group. This group is open to all iimt graduates who were rewarded with an Executive MBA, Executive Diploma or Executive CAS in Management in Technology.
Learn more about the iimt Alumni events, insights and enjoy the interaction with other members. You can contribute actively to keep the network alive and to strengthen you own network of colleagues and friends.
To join the iimt Alumni Xing-Group, please follow the following link:
iimt Alumni Xing-Group
- The Cambridge Advanced Leadership Programme (ALP) will bring together a select group of international senior executives who will spend three weeks in Cambridge discussing leadership challenges with leading faculty. Uniquely placed to take a multidisciplinary approach to the complex issues of leadership and the global environment in which organisations operate, this programme will stretch participants’ thinking and equip them to address the challenges that face them. This programme will be of interest to:
- Managing directors and heads of business units. With at least two years' experience and P&L responsibility.
- Heads of corporate functions - contributors to the strategy of the organisation.
- Individuals who have made a difference - you may be entrepreneurs, academics or individual contributors.
To register, all participants will submit an application from and have a discussion with the Course Director in Cambridge. This programme is open to all iimt Alumni members. Should you wish more information, do not hesitate to contact the iimt.
- The iimt Alumni's Network is a platform for all iimt graduates of the Executive Programmes. The first year's membership is free. Thereafter a moderate yearly fee is necessary to support the iimt Alumni Network's services and events.
The first day of a membership begins with the iimt Award Ceremony where the Executive MBA, Executive Diploma and Executive CAS in Management in Technology are conferred. Please find here below some impressions of the last Award Ceremonies.
Beat von Känel
Contact the Alumni Board